Iron toxity and neurological problems

doug fattig dfattig at mill2.millcomm.com
Wed Nov 29 19:01:25 EST 1995

I am looking for information about new findings on the link between too much
iron in the blood and MS like symtoms.  I have been loosing mobility in the
extremities for 4 years now and am being seen at the mayo clinic but they
never mentioned the iron toxity connection.

Any information or leads would be greatly apreciated.  Please e-mail me if
you can at,

dfattig at mill2.millcomm.com

Thanks,

Doug Fattig