THEY KNEW THE GUN WAS LOADED! NUTRASWEET

Robert M Sweeney rsweeney at icon-stl.net
Wed Nov 29 17:54:59 EST 1995

This long dissertation on the dangers of nutrasweet is interesting buy
also overstated. I do not quite understand how this drug can cause all the
sympoms you say it can, and yet has never affected a single person I know.

I would have to assume that when you mention these effects you are talking
about people with metabolic difficulties dealing with aspartame or some
allergy to it. There are nearly allways some people out there who suffer
negative effects from any drug -- and quite a few natural foods as well.
Note: sugar can kill diabetics. Yet is sugar considered a toxic substance?
Should I stop eating it because some people (and no doubt a more
significantly sized population than your nutrasweet sufferers) can be
blinded, crippled, or killed by it? Alcohol is even worse....