Myoclonus, anyone?

Dan Suzio dsuzio at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 28 16:41:13 EST 1995

Hello all --

I was recently diagnosed with essential myoclonus (although I've had it
for over 11 years) and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about it,
and connect with others who either have myoclonus or are otherwise
interested in it.

Is anyone in this group researching myoclonus?  I'd be happy to
describe my symptoms for you, if only to get a sense of how typical my
case is.  (Just how common is this disorder, anyway?)

Is there an alt.support.* newsgroup that includes myoclonus?  If not,
is anyone interested in starting one?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Dan Suzio