>>Surplus Neurology Equipment Wanted<<

Gilbert T. Groehn ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Sun Oct 15 13:29:53 EST 1995

We are interested in purchasing preowned neurology
equipment of all types.  We can use just about
anything, ie. Evoked Potential Systems,  Vascular
Ultrasound, EEG systems, and also ENT equipment such
as clinical audiometers, nystagmus testers, etc.
We can also use specialized research type equipment.

Please include a complete description of what you have
available in surplus equipment and include your daytime
telephone #.   We make all pickup and shipping arrangements
and pay promptly by cashiers check.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cordially,
Gilbert T. Groehn

ULTRAMED, INC.                        ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Alternate email address: gil at grfn.org    -or- gillyboy at aol.com
Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA             (313) 884-1139