New Book for Caregivers on Alzheimers

Dave Combs combsdm at nr.infi.net
Thu Oct 19 19:54:34 EST 1995

I would like to invite you to visit the new Internet
home page of my book entitled, "A Long Good-Bye
(Reflections on Dealing with Alzheimers." Just point
your WWW browser to
http://www.infi.net/~combsdm/ALG.html
If you do not have access to the WWW, feel free to
send me email at LindaCombs at aol.com if you would like
more information.

The book has already been very helpful to many people
dealing with Alzheimers. Perhaps it could be of help
to you too. The book contains a collection of my
thoughts and feelings as I have dealt with this dread
disease since 1951 with my maternal grandmother, my
mother (still living), an aunt and an uncle. I guess
you could say that I am on a crusade to find the cure
for this disease. I travel around the country giving
two or three speeches a week to various medical and
caregiver related groups about Alzheimers. I am 49
now, only two years away from the age at which we
started noticing the early symptoms of Alzheimers in
my mother. So, time is precious in the search for the
cure.