Patch Clamp Software

Klaus A Rytved krytved at aki.ku.dk
Tue Oct 24 16:14:41 EST 1995

Hi,
I was wondering if some patch-clamper could give me a little advice.
I use a patch-clamp workstation with an EPC-7 amplifier, a CED 1401+ AD
converter and a 486-66 PC. Until now I have used the CED Patch and
voltage clamp software(ver 6.0) which I find very inadequate. I have
also tried the Dempster software package which I am not satisfied with
either. So far I have not been able to find any other software packages.

Could someone point me to a software package that is usefull for single
channel analysis and data aquisition, which will run on a PC.

Thansk you, Klaus A Rytved

--
KRytved at aki.ku.dk - Klaus A Rytved - Univ. of Copenhagen - August Krogh
Inst.

     "Music is the heart in a heartless world"  -  Bill Graham