>>Grass (18) channel EEG for sale<<

Gilbert T. Groehn bk097 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Wed Oct 25 19:05:57 EST 1995

             *** NOTICE ***

ULTRAMED, INC. has a very clean GRASS Model 8-18D EEG
machine that is surplus to our current needs.
The machine has (18) channels plus an additional
unused channel for misc. functions.

We believe this system is in very good condition and
ideal for biofeedback, sleep studies or conventional
EEG.  Many accessory items are also available.

We are seeking bids strictly on an AS IS basis and make
no representations whatsoever regarding the suitability
of this sytem for any specific use or application.
Minimum acceptable bid would be $3,500.00 U.S.

The system is set up and in operation at our Michigan
lab's and can be seen by APPOINTMENT.

Offered subject to prior sale.  We reserve the right to
reject any bids which do not meet our expectations.
Terms of sale: CIA,  FOB Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.

Send email or call for more information.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
10-25-1995