TEACHING SOFTWARE NEEDED (correct version)

George Kostopoulos gkkostop at upatras.gr
Fri Oct 27 03:54:28 EST 1995

M e d i c a l     t e a c h  i n g   s o f t w a r e   n e e d e d .
P l e a s e   h e l  p .
				October 27, 1995
Dear colleagues
Our Medical School is making an effort to catch up with modern
teaching techniques and for that purpose we have started to collect and
evaluate software and video teaching tools (primarily Neuroscience,
Biology, Physiology etc., but also clinical medicine).

I would greatly appreciate if you kindly notify me of any such
teaching aid which you have used and you liked or if you simply direct me
 to the relevant possible academic or commercial sources.

On behalf of our students and staff I sincerely thank you in advance for
taking the time to reply.
George
George K. Kostopoulos MD., PhD
Professor, Department of  Physiology.
M E D I C A L   S C H O O L
U N I V E R S I T Y   O F   P A T R A S
Patra  261 10  Greece
phone:+30 61-992389, 997667, fax:30 61-997215,
e-mail: gkkostop at uopvax.upatras.gr