memory and how we think

Billy Bob Bud robbiep at riverdale.k12.or.us
Thu Oct 26 15:48:45 EST 1995

Hello:

   I am an 8th grade student at RIverdale school in Portland, Oregon. I
have a question about the brain. Recently we have been studying neurons
and networks. I was wondering basicly how we remember things and more
about how we consciously and unconsciously think. I know that the cells
give impulses to other cells in a chain, but I don't see how electrical
impulses let us remember things. I know this might be a little complicated
for an eighth grader but I think I could handle it. If someone would help
me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

                                    Thanks,
                                          Robbie