Physiological data of the pyramidal neuron

Ieong Sze Chung Ricci ricci at cs.ust.hk
Fri Oct 27 08:59:26 EST 1995

Hello,
	I would like to model the Long Term Potentiation (LTP) phenomemon
on the computational neuron model, and I would like to find some
physiological data of the pyramidal neuron, such as the normal firing
frequency, the maximum and minimum firing frequency of the pyramidal
neuron, the maximum discharge potential, etc. Actually where can I find
such information, can any one email the name of the related paper,
journals or any source of the above information to me.

	Thanks a lot.

--
						Ricci Ieong Sze-Chung
						email: ricci at cs.ust.hk