Subliminal learning

Michael David Lee mdlee at cc.umanitoba.ca
Sun Oct 29 20:30:30 EST 1995

In <46p1p6$hqe at newsbf02.news.aol.com> glawson343 at aol.com (GLawson343) writes:

>I am in the process of researching subliminal learning and messages. I
>would appreciate any help that I can get. If you have any help to give
>please let me know.

Hi, well I might be able to help you depending on exactly what it is you
are looking for.  I myself have and am continuing to research subliminal
activation, with a more general interest in perception without awareness
and unconscious mental processes.  I could give you a good list of
references to start reading if that's what you want.  Let me know!

Regards,
Mike

--

--