Trigeminal Neuralgia

Michael Kelly mkelly at gate.net
Tue Oct 31 15:55:41 EST 1995

Billy Vance (billyv at worm.hooked.net) wrote:
: I have a friend at work who would like to get a hold of others or support
: groups that deal with this nerve disorder.
:
:  She is a 50 year old San Francisco Bay Area Woman and has had TRIGEMINAL
: NEURALGIA for 5 years now. She takes Tegretal and is currently under the
: care of a local neurologist. She would really appreciate any infomation on
: this disorder she can get.
:  she unfortunatly does not have access to internet so please send all info
: to me. She will make contact thru me.
:
: THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
: --
: Billy Vance

I just ran across this MGH URL for a neurological discussion
group:  http://132.183.145.103/neurowebforum/neurowebforum.html

ciao

--

Mike

"To commit the perfect crime, you don't have to be intelligent,
 just in charge of the investigation that follows."