SCHOLARSHIPS, FUNDS & GRANTS

Bert Gold bgold at itsa.ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:08:24 EST 1995

THIS IS COMPLETELY BULLSHIT!  DO NOT FALL FOR THIS NONSENSE IN SPITE OF
CAVEAT EMPTOR.

If you are a poor student, who cannot find money to go to school,
you are welcome to call me and I will try and help you to apply for
funds for that purpose.  I have a Ph.D. in biology, spent several
years in Social Work school, have taken many courses in advanced
educational psychology, worked for an accountant when I was in
high school and am a reasonably good bicycle mechanic.

I'll charge you $1 per minute for phone advice (you call me),
and I will undoubtedly do a better job than these phoney baloney
commercial rip-off artists.

Let's have some responsible ethics when we deal with students,
friends, after all, we all once were, or are now, them.

Sincerely.

Bert Gold, Ph.D.
University of California, San Francisco
School of Medicine
Program in Medical Genetics

and

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Department of Pathology, Anatomy and Cell Biology
Jefferson Medical College
Philadelphia

Lab Phone: (415) 476-2850
Home Phone: (415) 863-4650