Looking for a computer program

phaze phaze at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Sun Oct 29 22:32:36 EST 1995

I'm looking for a computer program that provides graphically detailed
representations of the brain and the central nervous system.  Also,
depictions of synaptic transmission and related neurological processes
would be most helpful.  I am in a biological bases of behavior
graduate course and the book that I am using does not provide the best
illustrations.  I am hoping that an interactive computer program
exists that will allow me to explore the brain and neurological
functioning.  Thanks in advance for your help.