Language localization in other cultures

un homme de douleur jrkF95 at hamp.hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 27 19:57:00 EST 1995

I remember having read -somewhere- about language localization in other
cultures (non american/english speaking) and how it differs from that of
English speakers.  Specificly I remember something about Japanese children
developing both sides of the brain for language due to the dramatic
difference in the language.  Can anybody point me to a source for this
information?

--
HISTORY, n.  An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which
are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools.
swallow at netaxs.com