Bee's Brains - reference - from New Scientist

Leon Heller Leon at lfheller.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 14:58:11 EST 1995

In article <12635 at eagle.ukc.ac.uk> wgd at ukc.ac.uk  writes:

> New Scientist had a news item or perhaps an article on bee's brains two or
> three years ago.  This item mentioned research that had found one neuron is
> connected to all of the others in the bee's brain.
>
> I am trying to track down this work so I can reference it.  I have tried
> looking through the New Scientist indexes.  However, this has been
> unsuccessful.
>
> If you know of this news item or this work and can point me in the direction
> of the issue, another reference or the people involved I would be most
> grateful.

New Scientist now has CD-ROMs available containing all the articles from
the last 5 years.  8-) Unfortunately, they cost #595. 8-( Perhaps your
college library will get them.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM                | "Do not adjust your mind, there is
E-mail leon at lfheller.demon.co.uk  |  a fault in reality": on a wall