Bee's Brains - reference - from New Scientist

wgd at ukc.ac.uk wgd at ukc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 12:01:15 EST 1995

New Scientist had a news item or perhaps an article on bee's brains two or
three years ago.  This item mentioned research that had found one neuron is
connected to all of the others in the bee's brain.

I am trying to track down this work so I can reference it.  I have tried
looking through the New Scientist indexes.  However, this has been
unsuccessful.

If you know of this news item or this work and can point me in the direction
of the issue, another reference or the people involved I would be most
grateful.

Many thanks in advance,

Warren
--
Warren	"She looks down at ... the whole unbelievable panorama.	 Then she looks
	 at Harry and-- Grins.  She's alive!  And so is he.  And not only that,