DeMott's Monograph

Gyongyi Gaal gaal at ocf.berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 3 17:38:37 EST 1995

I would like to buy a copy of Donald W. DeMott's Toposcopic Studies of
Learning, published in 1970. I don't have more detailed information,
because our library does not have the book.

Could anybody tell me who the publisher is, or perhaps even sell
me his/her copy?

Also: please tell me whether I could contact Dr. Donald
DeMott via regular mail, email or telephone?
I could not find his address in the Society for Neuroscience Membership
Directory.

Thank you very much in advance,

Gyongyi Gaal
129 Life Sciences Addition