HELP ABOUT ALZHEIMER!

Nadia Diakun-Thibault ab341 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Thu Sep 7 02:53:55 EST 1995

 (qzerty) writes:
> Can someone tell me where I can found sites about Alzheimer on Internet
> (Usenet,WWW). I am interested in lab techniques and recent discoveries.
> Thank you in advance
>                          dr. Han McHandle
>                      Universita' di Roma, Italia
>                      Dipartimento di Biologia

LOOK AT: http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/freeport/social.services/alzheimer/menu
Then look at the menu item on WWW.

--
Nadia Diakun-Thibault             __o            "To live is so startling
ab341 at Freenet.Carleton.CA        `\<,               it leaves little time