Huntington's Disease

John Chen jwchen at ucla.edu
Fri Sep 8 17:30:48 EST 1995

In article <01HUYMY6R8EA8Y55HV at VAX.CS.HSCSYR.EDU>, LOOT at VAX.CS.HSCSYR.EDU
(ALICE LOO) wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> Could someone please tell me if there's a cure or any
> promising treatment for Huntington's? Also any pointers
> to well-known investigators/physicians/hospitals
> specialized in it?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Alice Loo
> SUNY Health Science Center @ Syracuse

Reply: You can try e-mailing to the Mass General (ie Harvard) Neurology
chairperson, Ann Young MD. She did most of the research in Huntington's.
At present I am not aware of any therapies for HD (Huntington's Disease).
Better yet, try a medline search for more recent literature...

JWChen, Resident/Neurology UCLA