Lawyers and Rats

Richard Kerr kerrr at CRYPTIC.RCH.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 8 23:24:22 EST 1995

>Aw, now,if you're gonna use it, credit the source -- a Peter Banning
>(Pan) crack during the speech at the hospital during the movie, "Hook".
>(Of course, it probably came out of somewhere else, but who knows.
>
>M. K. Sheddan

damn right it came from somewhere else... University of Camberwell out of
the labs of Dr JB Humphries ( very famous neurosci/behaviourist of the late
60s & early 70s).    ;-)

cheers
RICHARD

Richard Kerr
The Murdoch Institute
Flemington Road
Parkville 3052 Victoria AUSTRALIA
PH:          (61 3) 9345 5045
FAX:        (61 3) 9348 1391
email:       kerrr at cryptic.rch.unimelb.edu.au
"These opinions are my own, although my cat shares some of them."