Alpha wave Research Info

Zeeshan Kazmi zhk69414 at pop.uh.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:20:45 EST 1995

    	I need your help. Recently has appeared in Spain a new bogus
in
    fringe medicine. Two companies are selling an apparatus produces
alfa-waves
    to cure inmsonia, to study better...
    the Consumer Assoc. has sent us one of these wonderful devices and
they want,
    as soon as possible, a study of it. The dept of electronics of my
university
    is studying it now. But I need all information you could send me
about the
    following:

    	* Relaxation-Concentration-Alfa waves alleged relationship.
    	* Clinical tests about inducing "alfa states"
    	* biochemical mechanisms that explain this (if there is
anyone...)

    Please, if you have information (references, reviews, tests) about
this items
    (or others related with them) send it as soon as possible to:

    sabadell at cc.unizar.es

    or to the Spanish committee

    ARP
    aptdo 1516
    E-50080 Zaragoza
    Spain

    Many, many thanks in advance

    	      	    Miguel A. Sabadell
    dept of Theoretical Physics        Vicepresident of ARP
    Univ. of Zaragoza