LSD Huh?

EEtoPharmD eetopharmd at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 15:25:17 EST 1995

saw about 10 docs.  couldn't find anything.  and I had taken other lsd
from the same sheet as this as well as other friends had taken some, and
this never happened.  I had experienced pains before, but they went
away... I thought it was just muscle tensions...

Jason
--

see a doctor. it sounds like a kidney stone/infection or numerous other
possibilities. i doubt the lsd had anything to do with it. pure

-neal prakash md/phd student, uci.

Jason M. Dessel a.k.a. EEtoPharmD @ aol.com