>>GRASS (18) CHANNEL EEG FOR SALE<<

Gilbert T. Groehn bk097 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Fri Sep 15 08:08:24 EST 1995

ULTRAMED, INC. has a very clean GRASS Model 8-18D EEG
machine that is surplus to our current needs.
The machine has (18) channels plus an additional
unused channel for misc. functions.

We believe this system is in very good condition and
ideal for biofeedback, sleep studies or conventional
EEG.  Many accessory items are also available.

We are seeking bids strictly on an AS IS basis and make
no representations whatsoever regarding the merchantability
of this sytem or its suitability for any use or purpose.

The system is set up and in operation at our Detroit, MI
lab's and can be seen by APPOINTMENT.

Offered subject to prior sale.  We reserve the right to
reject any bids which do not meet our expectations.
Terms of sale: Cashiers check or Postal MO with order,
FOB,  Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.  ALL SALES FINAL and AS IS.

Send email or call for more information.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
ULTRAMED, INC.                        ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Alternate email address               gillyboy at aol.com
Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA             (313) 884-1139