Explainning the consciousness processes by new physical theories

Joseph Strout jstrout at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 15 10:18:10 EST 1995

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Ken Seto wrote:

> I have published a new book entitled "Model Mechanics: A New
> Interpretation of Nature". In this book I proposed new theories on the
> present state of the universe and it turns out that these theories are
> capable of explainning the consciousness and the cell-division
> processes of life.

I didn't know that cell division was a mystery.  Can you elaborate on the
difficulties current theories have with cell division, and how your
Theory of Everything simplifies it?

As for consciousness, there's little evidence that that's mysterious
either... but it will probably be a decade or two before we can all agree
on that.  Again, though, if you're going to post to this group, it would
be nice to have a little elaboration on the consciousness bit.  (I read
your web pages, and they said very little about it.)

|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
|    jstrout at ucsd.edu           http://sdcc3.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/    |