Neosurugatoxin

Duke Groebe drg at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu
Fri Sep 15 08:56:54 EST 1995

Where can I find some neosurugatoxin?  Is there a commercial source or only
private lab stocks?  I'm collaborating with a next-door lab that is
investigating nervous control of bladder function and it would be helpful
to have a neuronal nAChR-specific inhibitor.

Thanks,

Duke Groebe

The opinions expressed here are my own.  MY very own and NOBODY else's!  I
THOUGHT OF THEM FIRST, HA HA, AND YOU DIDN'T!!  SEE!?  There's my name up
there!  And the date - Ooohh, the DATE!  That's important!  HEE HEE, I'M
GONNA BE RICH!  DO YOU HEAR ME!?  RICH!!  HA HA!!  They're mine...heh, heh,
all mine....  GOD!  I'm so smart!