Explainning the consciousness processes by new physical theories

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Fri Sep 15 11:41:54 EST 1995

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, Joseph Strout wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Ken Seto wrote:
> > I have published a new book entitled "Model Mechanics: A New
> > Interpretation of Nature". In this book I proposed new
Since I have an awareness of what you are talking about, I believe it
is not new.  I am familar with mortological ressonances (Shelby).
> theories on the
> > present state of the universe and it turns out that these theories are
> > capable of explainning the consciousness and the cell-division
> > processes of life.
> I didn't know that cell division was a mystery.  Can you elaborate on the
> difficulties current theories have with cell division, and how your
> Theory of Everything simplifies it?
With the new stuff from quantum mechanics it certainly pays to keep
an open mind about Ken's ideas.  It makes sense that the whole can effect
or cause the parts.
> As for consciousness, there's little evidence that that's mysterious
> either...
I agree, I have not understood why there is a problem.  I like the
concept of multiple selves and perhaps an attractor (core self) for
neuro patterns.