Explainning the consciousness processes by new physical theories

Ken Seto kenseto at erinet.com
Fri Sep 15 12:55:20 EST 1995

Joseph Strout <jstrout at ucsd.edu> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Ken Seto wrote:

>> I have published a new book entitled "Model Mechanics: A New
>> Interpretation of Nature". In this book I proposed new theories on the
>> present state of the universe and it turns out that these theories are
>> capable of explainning the consciousness and the cell-division
>> processes of life.

>I didn't know that cell division was a mystery.  Can you elaborate on the
>difficulties current theories have with cell division, and how your
>Theory of Everything simplifies it?

The cell division process is a mystery with regard to the following
questions: How is a cell know when to divide? What is the force that
enables a cell to divide? The master molecule DNA--at what point it is
dividing and why? Model Mechanics can explain all these questions and
more. The ISL force postulated by Model Mechanics is the key to
explainning the cell division process.

>As for consciousness, there's little evidence that that's mysterious
>either... but it will probably be a decade or two before we can all agree
>on that.  Again, though, if you're going to post to this group, it would
>be nice to have a little elaboration on the consciousness bit.  (I read
>your web pages, and they said very little about it.)

As for the consciousness process, neuroscientists have no idea how the
neurons in the brain communicate with each other. Physicist Roger
Penrose speculated that the process is quantum mechanical and as such
it is not computable. Francis Crick theorized that the process is
electrophysiological. Both failed to provide the details how these
processes are carried out. Model Mechanics describes the conscious
process as follows: All the neurons in the brain are connected to each
other by the E-STRINGS of the E-MATRIX. When a signal is received from
our senses by a neuron the internal geometry of the E-STRINGS of the
neuron is modified.This , in turn, will effect the internal geometry
of the E-STRINGS of the neighboring neurons. This process continues
until all the neurons in the brain are conscious of the signal and
react to it accordingly. According to this model, the consciousness
process is being carry out at the speed of light. For more details
please refer to my book "Model Mechanics: A New Interpretation of
Nature"
kenseto at erinet.com