Explainning the consciousness processes by new physical theories

Kalman Rubinson rubinsnk at is2.nyu.edu
Fri Sep 15 17:33:24 EST 1995

Ken Seto (kenseto at erinet.com) wrote:

: The cell division process is a mystery with regard to the following
: questions: How is a cell know when to divide? What is the force that
: enables a cell to divide? The master molecule DNA--at what point it is
: dividing and why? Model Mechanics can explain all these questions and
: more. The ISL force postulated by Model Mechanics is the key to
: explainning the cell division process.

: As for the consciousness process, neuroscientists have no idea how the
: neurons in the brain communicate with each other. Physicist Roger
: Penrose speculated that the process is quantum mechanical and as such
: it is not computable. Francis Crick theorized that the process is
: electrophysiological. Both failed to provide the details how these
: processes are carried out. Model Mechanics describes the conscious
: process as follows: All the neurons in the brain are connected to each
: other by the E-STRINGS of the E-MATRIX. When a signal is received from
: our senses by a neuron the internal geometry of the E-STRINGS of the
: neuron is modified.This , in turn, will effect the internal geometry
: of the E-STRINGS of the neighboring neurons. This process continues
: until all the neurons in the brain are conscious of the signal and
: react to it accordingly. According to this model, the consciousness
: process is being carry out at the speed of light. For more details
: please refer to my book "Model Mechanics: A New Interpretation of
: Nature"

Thank you for the elucidation on your approach.  Now, I see that I need
not purchase your book.

Kal