Looking for the unilaterally lesioned rat brain.

You-Seung Kim KIMY at ZIAVMS.ENMU.EDU
Mon Sep 11 15:57:18 EST 1995

Hello, is anybody able to help me to get the rat brain that has
unilaterally lesioned on substantia nigra?  I need it for taking SEM
picture at my individual research project.  Whether you have the sample
as a whole or sliced, I need it as long as there has been unilateral
lesion at the substantia nigra.  I am looking for sample as a donation,
but I can pay some if I have to.  Please let me know to e-mail:
KIMY at ZIAVMS.ENMU.EDU

9/11/1995