Explainning the consciousness processes by new physical theories

Ken Seto kenseto at erinet.com
Sat Sep 16 15:17:10 EST 1995

hdvorak at cns.caltech.edu (Hannah Dvorak) wrote:

>In article <43cesh$11k at eri1.erinet.com>, kenseto at erinet.com (Ken Seto) says:
>>
>>Joseph Strout <jstrout at ucsd.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Ken Seto wrote:
>>
>[snip]
>>
>>As for the consciousness process, neuroscientists have no idea how the
>>neurons in the brain communicate with each other.

>I don't know how you can even post such a statement here.  We know a
>heck of a lot about how neurons communicate with each other; pick up
>any intro to neuro text and read up about synapses.  Granted, there's
>still a lot of details to be worked out, but the fundamentals are
>pretty well understood.

The current understanding how neurons communicate with each other is
in the molecular level. This cannot be compared to my theories which
deals with the communication of neurons at the very fundamental level
space, time and fundamental particles such as electrons and quarks.
Please read my web page to gain a better understanding of my theories.
<http://www.erinet.com/book.html>