Epileptogenic EEG database needed

Karl Geggus karl at myhost.subdomain.domain
Wed Sep 20 08:37:52 EST 1995

I'm a masters student in electronic engineering at the University of
Pretoria, and I am doing a comparative study on a number of automatic
epileptogenic sharp transient (EST) detectors.

I therefore need a database of EEG signals that contain ESTs, with
all the ESTs preferably marked and annotated by some human expert.

Apparently there is an on-line ECG database, with all the heart abnormalities
marked and annotated, but is there a similar EEG database available on the
Internet for general use?

I would appreciate any pointers in the right direction,

Thank you!

Karl Geggus
karl at spock.ee.up.ac.za
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Pretoria
South Africa