>>Grass Model 8-18D EEG For Sale<<

Gilbert T. Groehn ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Wed Sep 20 08:21:59 EST 1995

ULTRAMED, INC. has a GRASS Model 8-18D (19 Channel)
EEG machine that is surplus to our needs.  The system
is in very good condition and should be ideal for
Biofeedback, Sleep Studies and/or conventional EEG
applications.

We are seeking BIDS on an AS IS basis FOB our facility in
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.  Terms: CIA.

The system is set up and operating and can be inspected
by APPOINTMENT ONLY.

We also have a long list of medical and laboratory equipment
that is currently available.  If interested, send email and
ask for LIST 95902.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
9-20-1995
ULTRAMED, INC.                        ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Alternate email address: gil at grfn.org    -or- gillyboy at aol.com
Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA             (313) 884-1139