>>Grass Model 8-18D EEG For Sale<<

Gilbert T. Groehn ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Wed Sep 20 08:21:59 EST 1995

ULTRAMED, INC. has a GRASS Model 8-18D (19 Channel)
EEG machine that is surplus to our needs.  The system
is in very good condition and should be ideal for
Biofeedback, Sleep Studies and/or conventional EEG

We are seeking BIDS on an AS IS basis FOB our facility in
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.  Terms: CIA.

The system is set up and operating and can be inspected

We also have a long list of medical and laboratory equipment
that is currently available.  If interested, send email and
ask for LIST 95902.

Gil Groehn, General Manager
ULTRAMED, INC.                        ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Alternate email address: gil at grfn.org    -or- gillyboy at aol.com
Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA             (313) 884-1139