Edelman verification

Alan J. Robinson robin073 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed Sep 20 09:28:42 EST 1995

I was wondering if any INDEPENDENT neuroscience researchers or
research organizations are trying to replicate or test Edelman's
computational model of the brain (Neural Darwinism).

The most recent presentation of the work of the Edelman group is in
Olfa Sporn and Guilio Tononi eds. "Selectionism and the Brain".
International Review of Neurobiology Vol 37.  Academic Press 1994.
This volume also includes quite a lot of material from researchers at
other major institutions, so I know people are finally starting to
take notice.

                            Alan J. Robinson
Golden Hind International - Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence
                       robin073 at maroon.tc.umn.edu