Explaining consciousness

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Thu Sep 21 08:33:54 EST 1995

On Thu, 21 Sep 1995, Ken Seto wrote:
> What a joke! Why do you need to summarize my proposals to the extend
> that even I don't know what you are talking about. As for your
> criticism of my proposals I did not bother to read it carefully but I
> did get the drift that you did not like them.
I have a interest in quantum mechanics especially how it may relate
to neuroprocessing.  I feel that your model while interesting in that
it relates to Seldrakes model of morphological resonnances, was
not immediately useful to me.  This lack of immediate application
should not discourage you.  You could be right, we could be wrong.
Ron Blue