stereotaxic atlas for 1-4 week old rats?

Brian Scott brians at interlog.com
Mon Sep 25 12:01:11 EST 1995

Does anyone know of a stereotaxic atlas for 1 to 4 week old rats?  All
the ones I've seen are either for adult or up to birth but not just
after.  Failing that, how about a correction factor for the standard
Paxinos & Watson atlas?  Thanks.

Brian

Brian Scott                   | "They are in you and in me; they created us,
Department of Psychology      |  body and mind; and their preservation is
University of Toronto, Canada |  the ultimate rationale for our existence."
brians at interlog.com           | http://psych.utoronto.ca/~scott/bribrain.htm