help needed

Eb & Shawna Krone-Schmidt krone at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 25 01:25:42 EST 1995

I am looking for any new (within the last 2 years) information on
Rett's Syndrome.  I have a daughter, who was diagnosed in February.
She is 2 years 10 months old.  I have read all I can get my hands on,
but all the current information is regarding the disability and what
symptoms it can produce.  I am looking for a cure, don't think there is
one, but how about some assistance with something that has been proven
to work to some degree.

Please send any information you have and any doctors or researchers
that have information or treatments in process.

All help is greatly appreciated.