Computational Modelling of Neurones in the Cerebellar Nuclei.

PCP95BAL PCP95BAL at shef.ac.uk
Wed Sep 27 07:43:43 EST 1995

I have just started my PhD in conjunction with Dr Paul Dean at the
University of Sheffield and am attempting to compartmental model one or
more neurons in the cerebellar nuclei.  If you have done work in the
cerebellar nuclei at the single cell level, specifically in rats and
especially involving ion channels, pumps and transmitter/receptor
mechanisms I'd be very grateful if you could drop me your name/EMAIL and
any references I am likely to find useful.

You should be able to EMAIL me at pcp95bal at sheffield.ac.uk