Help - Neurocognition programs

David Redish dredish at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 29 18:06:55 EST 1995

In article <44fo1i$k4d at cmcl2.NYU.EDU>,
Wei-chen  Lin <wql1751 at is2.nyu.edu> wrote:
>	During searching for doctoral programs of my interest, I found it
>very time consuming because Neurocognition is interdisipline; professors
>who have similar interests belong sometimes to psychology departments,
>sometimes to biology, physiology or neurology departments. I wonder if
>there is a comprehensive list or directory of programs in Neurocognition
>(Cognitive Neuroscience), or alternative searching methods thus I can
>save plenty of time.

Check out the CNBC other-neuro web site.  There are lots of Web pages
for Neuroscience and Cog-neuro home pages there.  I also recommend
checking out the CNBC and NPC programs at Carnegie Mellon University
and the University of Pittsburgh.  I have appended the Web addresses
below.

CNBC web site:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC/CNBC.html
NPC web site:
        http://neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu/npc/
CNBC other-neuro web site:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC/other/other-neuro.html

adr

--
David Redish		Computer Science Department CMU
graduate student	Neural Processes in Cognition Training Program