Acetylcholinesterase concentration?

schwartz at bioreagents.com schwartz at bioreagents.com
Fri Sep 29 11:36:51 EST 1995

In article <44d2la$4j6 at manquehue.scc.puc.cl>, writes:

> Dear netters:
>
> Now I finishing my MsSc thesis in biochemistry and need some information about the acetylcholinesterase concentration (abundance) in the neuronal membranes of mammals.
>
> I would like somebody send me this information.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Cristian Perez

Perhaps we can help you.  Our company offers two new monoclonal antibodies to AChE which can be used in an ELISA to determine concentrations as well as in IHC to localize the
enzyme.  More information about these antibodies is available at our web site shown, the address for which is shown below.

Hope this helps.
James Stiehr
Affinity BioReagents, Inc.
jstiehr at bioreagents.com