BETHESDA-NIH Research assistant (Pre-doc) position

Bobby Das bdas at ln.nimh.nih.gov
Fri Sep 29 11:45:48 EST 1995

Any recent biology or psychology graduates interested in working for 1-2
years at a NIH primate behavior laboratory?  This is an ideal opportunity
for someone to gain research experience and a recommendation for graduate
school.  You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and want to do further studies,
i.e. graduate or professional school.  Also, you must live in or near the
Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.  No experience required, we will teach
you about computers, behavioral testing and neuroanatomical techniques.
If interested or know of anyone interested please contact me, Bobby Das by
email or write me at the address below.

--
Saumitra "Bobby" Das
National Institute of Mental Health