Help - Neurocognition programs

Clay Holroyd cholroyd at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 30 21:59:28 EST 1995

>	During searching for doctoral programs of my interest, I found it
>very time consuming because Neurocognition is interdisipline; professors
>who have similar interests belong sometimes to psychology departments,
>sometimes to biology, physiology or neurology departments.

I had the exact same problem when applying to programs in cognitive
neuroscience last year!  But the world wide web saved me.  I have
gathered in one place all the links I found to interdisciplinary programs,
so you might want to give
"http://www.cpl.uiuc.edu/~cholroyd/brainsci/brainsci.html"
a try (works best with Netscape).  Hope it helps!

--
Clay Holroyd
cholroyd at ix.netcom.com
cholroyd at p300.cpl.uiuc.edu