Basal Ganglia Disorders

A Nerd nerd at
Tue Apr 2 08:56:03 EST 1996

I am a student writing a paper for school on Basal Ganglia Disorders,
Cerebellar function, and Epilepsy. I had asked my instructor if I
could include comments from people in the field about future
treatments of Basal Ganglia and other disorders. He thought it was a
great idea so here I am.
Here's what I'd like to know:

1. What are your views of current research of the Basal Ganglia,
Cerebellum, and or Epilepsy? Anyone that you feel is excelling in the

2. What drugs or treatments do you feel will lead the market in the
next ten years?

3. What alternative treatments (if any), would you consider to
necessitate a closer look?

I am looking forward to your comments, thanks for your help.

Michael Dorausch
nerd at