electromagnetic/brain waves

Dave Seaman ds005c at UHURA.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU
Sat Apr 6 15:34:06 EST 1996

>=20
> 				PUBLIC NOTICE
>=20
> 	I would like to respond briefly to hate mail (a =93public notice=94)
> recently posted on another =93electromagnetic brain waves=94 thread. Do

Oh, please, give it up already!  Hate mail?!?!  You are simply wrong.  Yo=
need to learn to do the following:

1) Present your ideas clearly.
2) Work from provable or reasonably provable assumptions.
3) Find clear definitions of the things you study.
4) Present data when you make a claim.

You are exactly the kind of experimenter who hampers progress, ironically
enough, as you seem to complain about everyone else doing the same.  If y=
ou
ask me, it's personal progress you need to think about.

--=20
ds005c at uhura.cc.rochester.edu
______

There's More Than One Way To Do It.