electromagnetic/brain waves

Zamanlf zamanlf at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 14:18:31 EST 1996

				PUBLIC NOTICE

	I would like to respond briefly to hate mail (a “public notice”)
recently posted on another “electromagnetic brain waves” thread. Do
scientists objectively debate the merits of a proposal regarding hard
empirical evidence using such phrases “The student of divinity Fred
Shaman,” “compares himself with Einstein and Newton” (I have not, only the
authors of the hate mail have), “Shaman’s vanity,” “uses warfare tactics”
(which is what the hate mail author is doing), etc? The supression by any
means possible of a new perspective of electromagnetics and brain waves,
which is based on neurophysiological evidence obtained in the past 50
years and is NOT a reformulation of any previous historical perspective,
is NOT a legitimate approach for rational neuroscientists. The author of
Ohm’s law, in the last century, was fired from his university position by
an individual having a similar animosity for a new perspective of
electrical conduction. The author of my hate mail appears to have the same
basic mentality. This will be the last comment I will make concerning the
irrational nonsense spewing forth from from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I
reserve the right to respond to other sources.

Shaman Zaman