electromagnetic/brain waves

Zamanlf zamanlf at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 15:32:27 EST 1996

	Where is the explanation account given, in the classical ideas of
neuroscience found in the standard textbooks, of the hard experimental
results of Verzeano’s studies? Classical thinking has in fact chosen to
ignore these results, presumeably because they cannot be contained within
nor explained by the “classical ideas” of neuroscience. If you are
unfamiliar with these findings, it is simply a clear demonstration of the
failure of classical thinking, which ignores Verzeano’s findings because
they cannot be explained thereby. Please do not demand of me an accounting
of his research. You can find his research publications in the library, if
you choose to investigate.

	As I said earlier, myelineation has nothing to do with an
electromagnetic account of Verzeano’s findings.

Fred Zaman