Axon visualization

Grigory Rashkovan grigory at flute.ls.huji.ac.il
Sun Apr 7 08:44:01 EST 1996

I am working now with Crayfish Opener muscle and I tried to inject dye
(Fast green) into excitatory axon ,that innervates this muscle.
I don't have fluorescent filters in my microscope. Therefore I have to
use this dye, which is very hard to inject because it crystallises on
the electrode tip.
   Does anyone know about any other dyes that can be
seen without fluorescent filters and don't cause the problem mentioned
above? I would appreciate your writing me directly to
grigory at flute.ls.huji.ac.il .
              Thanks in advance.

                                      Grigory Rashkovan.