reproducible research in the neurosciences

Craig Weiss cweiss at nwu.edu
Mon Apr 8 12:30:33 EST 1996

Mark

I certainly agree that it would be beneficial to have a site where a
group's analysis routines and results could be examined and critiqued.
As you know determining a proper analysis and a proper level for
statistical significance is not a trivial problem.  Handling large
datasets, especially those with both continuous and burst mode
data,could also be facilitated by more open discussions and
collaboration.
I have tried to do this by submitting our methods to the J. of
Neuroscience Methods, but a Website would be much more interactive.
Once our paper is accepted we will make our routines (analysis of
Datawave Discovery files on the Mac) available to those who are
interested.

Craig