>>GRASS 18 Channel EEG F.S.<<

Gilbert T. Groehn bk097 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Fri Apr 12 07:07:28 EST 1996

             *** NOTICE ***

ULTRAMED, INC. has a very clean GRASS Model 8-18D EEG
machine that is surplus to our current needs.
The machine has (18) channels plus an additional
unused channel for misc. functions.

We believe this system is in very good condition and
ideal for biofeedback, sleep studies or conventional
EEG.  Many accessory items are also available.

PRICE: $3,600.00 AS IS, FOB Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Offered subject to prior sale.

The system is set up and in operation at our Michigan
lab's and can be seen by APPOINTMENT.

Send email or call for more information.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
4-12-1996
email: ad408 at detroit.freenet.org