About Consciousness

Claude de Contrecoeur Cyrano at beehive.twics.com
Thu Apr 11 23:32:33 EST 1996

Rêve Conscient
Conscious Dreams and Consciousness(Version 2)  (Brouillon:draft)
I have discovered and scientifically explored conscious dreams in I976 and published
about that in I979/I98O/I98I in France(AGRESSOLOGIE,MASSON eds.Paris)and in Italy in
1976.In my articles I described what distinguishes this form of dream from normal
oneiric phenomena and I also analysed different states of consciousness.The work I did
is,apparently,the most advanced which has been done in this field,by following the
scientific methodology.Of course,conscious dreams have been explored since a long time
by the Tibetan monks but they had no knowledge of present-day scientific
analysis.Conscious dream is,wrongly,called "lucid" dream in english.I will
describe,here,a simple and efficient method in order to induce this kind of
dream.Moreover,I strongly believe that when most people will be able to
enter,voluntarily,in the virtual world of their dream world this will
change,drastically,society.Manipulating your own mind in conscious dreams cannot be
compared with the highly primitive manipulations of compute
r generated virtual realities...
It is far more easy to enjoy the virtual reality which is in your own mind than trying
to enjoy primitive virtual realities generated by computers! To that effect,you need
no money,nothing,except exercising!Moreover,by doing so you start to learn a lot about
what is consciousness as,for instance,in dreams you are frequently conscious of things
which are non-existent in the waking state reality.How you can be conscious of things
which never existed is an important discovery which opens the scientific expl
oration of what is exactly "consciousness".I analysed this,in detail,in my article of
1980.

How to achieve conscious dreams
In order to become proficient in conscious dreams you need to exercise at least one
hour per night,very,very regularly.Regularity is of prime importance in order to be
able to penetrate,voluntarily,in your endogenous world or ENDOREALITY.Going,at will,in
your endoreality is one of the most rewarding experience you can have in your life as
you enter in the reality which is completely yours and where nobody,no Inquisitor can
follow you to prevent you from just enjoying yourself.When you can achieve this,th
e exogenous reality or EXOREALITY becomes less "real",less stressing,less borring as
you can,now,consider willingly exoreality as dream-like,even it is not a dream! But
being able to consider exoreality as oneiric-like,oneiric-mimetic,gives you much more
freedom and self-confidence as you have now new values,new ways of seeing important
things,like,for instance,the death of your loved ones or your own death.
So here are the exercises you should,regularly,do in order to learn to penetrate
consciously in your endoreality:
I.Before going to sleep,sit or lie in your bed for at least 3O minutes.
2.In total darkness,just FOCUS your attention on darkness and try to VISUALISE simple
images,like the image of a triangle,a square,a leaf,or something which gives you
pleasure.For instance,focusing your visual attention on sexual images will ameliorate
your concentration!
If you are a man you can focus your attention on images of a breast,of buttocks,of
legs,etc
If you are a woman focus your attention on a part of man's anatomy which triggers your
sexual desires.
The purpose of this exercise is to teach you how to activate,specifically,some of your
memory zones in order to achieve the generation of controlled hallucinations.This is a
very difficult exercise but it will train your consciousness to control
itself.Focusing your attention is extremely important in the discovery of your memory
and consciousness.
In the beginning if you focus your attention on,let say,a triangle,you will observe
the appearance of a faint triangular shape in the darkness and you will discover that
this triangle will have a strong tendency to move,rotate,or simply disappear to be
replaced by another faint image.Such faint images are called DISSATENUATED images.A
clear and controlled hallucinated image is called a completely disattenuated
image,while faint images are called partially disattenuated images.We will explain
this later.

To see a memorised image as clearly as a real image means that you activate the
metabolism of a memory zone where this image is stored.Selective metabolic activation
of memory zones gives you a lot of power in your dreams and,also,surprisingly,in the
exoreality where we all live.
3.While focusing your attention on INFORMATIONAL OBJECTS(a stored image of an object
perceived in exoreality is called likewise)try your best to forget the boundaries of
your body.
4.Try not to move at all and breathe deeply and regularly,like someone who is
sleeping.
5.When 3O minutes or more have elapsed,just go to sleep but you still have to wake up
in the early morning!
6.Wake up early in the morning,between 4 or 5 and just repeat the whole exercise.
7.When you next wake up write,as fast as possible,everything you can remember of your
dreams.Slowly,slowly you will discover that you remember more and more dreams and in
increasing details.
8.During the day,when you have time,just focus your attention on complex objects such
as flowers,the ripples of water in a river,the shape of trees,leaves,examine carefully
the content of books,etc.This teaches you the same thing as before:how to better focus
your consciousness on reality.
After some weeks or months of such a training it will,once,happen that you will make
your first conscious dream,in the second phase of your exercise,that is in early
morning.You will remember that as an extraordinary experience as you will discover
that reality is only made of perceptions.Reality for all of us is what we consciously
perceive.It does not matter from where the incoming information flows,from exoreality
or endoreality.Evolution has put in our central nervous system(C.N.S)a mechanism which
rases the consciousness of our dreams.If it did not do so,all of us would have chosen
to live in our respective endorealities and our species would just be extinct!
Just see how people are running into exceedingly primitive computer-generated virtual
realities.Imagine what would happen if all people could go,at will,in the ultimate
virtual reality of their own mind!!! The mercantilistic society which now prevails
would just become extinct as,in our endoreality,we can achieve everything we want at
no cost at all.The only cost is learning.Life would me more tranquil as people would
cease to compete and to run,desperately,after "exoreal" objects in order to
run,instead
,after their own informational objects...When you can access to the informational
objects stored into your memory you do not need anymore money and power to realise
your desires.It is far more easy to learn how to gratify yourself with informational
objects than working like a mad to become a millionnaire who will have LESS than you
because he can only possess exoreal objects!
The discovery of our endoreality will be the new "alphabetisation" of the human kind
as this will be a complete revolution which will transform our societies in ways we
cannot yet imagine.Endoreality exploration is the first prerequisite in order to
analyse and understand what is "consciousness".

There are two ways of penetrating into a conscious dream
I.In the first case,when you will do your second round of exercises,now lying in your
bed,you will notice the following phenomena which will tell you that you are on the
verge of crossing the frontier between exoreality and endoreality:you may notice a
buzzing sound in your ears or,more often,you will feel,suddenly,that your body
"becomes light" and moves upwards.Then you may,all of a suddeen,see a very bright
three dimensional image just in front of your eyes.Do not become excited,do not panic!
Stay ver
y calm because if you become excited or even just move your finger,then the marvellous
image will instantly disappear and you will have lost the opportunity to make your
first exploration of your endoreality! Be tranquil,observe the image.Suddenly,you will
become a part of this image and you will find yourself with an informational body,that
is an oneiric body which is,exactly,like your exoreal body.Do not be too
excited.Breathe slowly now that you are in your dream reality!Then go for exploration.
2.In the second case,you will feel the same phenomena but no image will appear and you
may just think you are still in your exoreal bed.Don't be so sure! Leave your bed and
try to put some light.If you fail,this may mean you actually penetrated in your
endoreality as,often,in conscious dreams lights do not turn on.If there is no
light,just open your window.Then look at your room for details.Is everything in its
correct place? If your room differs from your normal room,then you can be sure you are
in a dr
eam and,of course,if you slept at let say 4:3O and when you opened your window you
discovered a full sunny day,with modifications of the surroudings,you will now,for
sure know that you successfully penetrated,consciously,into your own memory!Then do
the same as explained before:go for exploration,quietly.If you do not remain calm,you
may just wake up.

What to do in a Conscious Dream?
This is not an obvious question.The first thing you should do in a conscious dream is
just to observe your endoreality and compare it with exoreality.Try to meet oneiric
people,speak with them,kiss them if you like,think about how they can perceive you:do
they really have "sensory organs"?Compare their behaviour with the behaviour of
exoreal people.Test their will.Do they have "free will"?Make experiments with them in
order to evaluate "their psychology".Ask them questions:do you know we are in my
dream?
What do you do when I am awake!Are you aware that we all share the same central
nervous system?,etc,etc. After a while you will fully realise that endoreality and
exoreality are similarly vivid,"real" and that you were,before,just like a child who
never learned to read.You did not know that so many things happened in your mind when
you were sleeping!You always,erroneously,believed that "dreams" were "only" dreams and
could be distinguished from exoreality.And you believed so because you suffered from
amn
esia due to lack of training.You will realise,especially if you are a
neuroscientist,that there are no clear-cut differences between the two realities
except that both obey to different laws:exoreality obeys to the physical laws
discovered by Science and endoreality obeys to the laws of the neurophysiology of
memory.You will soon discover that exoreality is devoid of EXTRAORDINARITY while
endoreality is full of extraordinarity.In your endoreality any extraordinary thing can
happen:you may speak to a cat
or be transformed into a woman,if you are a woman;you may transform yourself in
another person or in a passion-fruit flower,you may become,simultaneously,two or three
persons AT THE SAME TIME,etc.
You can divide yourself into two persons,let say a woman and a man,and just,then,make
love with yourself! This is an extraordinary fullfilling experience which cannot be
described in exoreal terms.You have to discover it by yourself.All these virtual
experiences will make you see exoreality into a totally transformed way
as,endoreality,will then be to you like a space of great freedom while exoreality will
be considered like a form of prison,because exoreality is,totally,devoid,of
extraordinarity.
Slowly,slowly you will also get a sense that exoreality is,perhaps,not as real as we
think but that it might be just a part of an unknown hyper-reality of which we are
totally unaware.Already modern physicists can guess of such hyper-realities into which
our own reality would only be a small,"illusory",part.For instance,Andréï Linde,a
renown physicist,described a model of the universe(called the inflationnary fractal
universe)which just looks like what we could guess of hyper-reality.
When you are in a conscious dream,you will first enjoy,meet loving women or men,make
oneiric friends,visit Tahiti or Havai'i,the moon or mars,etc.Of course all these
experiences are imaginary but so is imaginary your own life in exoreality!
After that,you should analyse the oneiric world,for instance you can try now to
evaluate what is the degree of freedom that you and your oneiric partners have in the
endoreality.Doing this,you will,one day,discover that oneiric people are HYBRIDS
between yourself and between what you think you know about others.For instance,oneiric
people can answer to any question the same exoreal people could not answer.They can be
influenced by your thoughts,etc.They are not always free to behave like they do
and,most
 often,their volition is very weak in front of your own volition.One of the most
important thing in the endoreality is that you can study,first hand,how your memory
works.In a way you become your own Sherlock Holmes and this is highly exciting as you
are scientifically exploring a world where no scientists have gone before you! You are
on your way to become a pioneer of the "mind".
There are a lot of things to explore and analyse in conscious dreams. I will
explain,now, some of the things I have discovered,since I976,when I first penetrated
into a conscious dream.

About different states of consciousness and "new" concepts(I976)
---------

I will explain,later,in more details,why I call hallucinations "disattenuated
images".Basically,this stems from the fact that our brain is equipped with a structure
called the ATTENUATOR of which the function is to control,like a kind of
potentiometer,the quantity of information flowing from memory to consciousness.An
imaginary image of an exoreal object is,thus,a fully attenuated image while the same
hallucinated image is called a fully disattenuated image.When we dream the Attenuator
ceases functioning
 and so information flows freely and unhampered to consciousness.Hallucinogens are,in
fact,disattenuating molecules while serotoninergics,like the specific serotonin
re-uptake blockers,are pro-attenuation molecules meaning that they increase the degree
of attenuation of recalled stored memories.Conversly,disattenuating molecules increase
the degree of informational flow from memory to consciousness.This process is called
"disattenuation".
The brain is also equipped of another very important structure called,in French,the
Dérepixélisateur,which could be translated,into english,as the "Disrepixelisator" or
D.R.P.The DRP is responsible of the continuity of our consciousness during waking
time.During dreaming,the DRP also stops functionning,thus introducing discontinuity in
our thoughts which become fragmented,like in schizophrenia.In fact,schizophrenia
is,essentially,a disease of the DRP which is malfunctioning.The DRP is so responsible
for
the normality of our consciousness during our waking time.We do not know yet which
brain structures are involved in the DRP but one structure which seems to be a part of
this system is the hippocampus.
The DRP controls the informational structure of our consciousness and maintains the
stability of this structure.The DRP is,very probably,a system which controls the
intensity of metabolism in those zones which give rise to consciousness.When metabolic
activity is low in these zones,then we have our normal structure of cousciousness.The
structure of consciousness is also called a "pixelisation pattern"(motif de
pixélisation,in French).When metabolic activity becomes elevated,then our
consciousness dissolv
es into a mosaic of unrelated informational events.During our waking time,the DRP
maintains a low metabolism in the zones of our brain responsible for consciousness.So
the DRP(and also the Attenuator!)is a metabolic modulator.Understanding how the DRP
works is understanding many different states of consciousness,from the normal waking
type of consciousness to the dream or schizophrenic types of consciousness.The
functioning of the DRP and the Attenuator are interelated.Depending on these
interelations yo
u will get different states of consciousness.There is also another system which is
fundamental in order to understand different states of consciousness.It is called the
S.B.E.M(système de blocage des éfférences motrices)in French and I will keep the same
acronym in English.The S.B.E.M is a neuronal system  which blocks motor efferents
during the onset of dream but which does not work during schizophrenic states,were it
remains inactive.This is why schizophrenics express an oneiric way of thinking while a
wake.

Different states of consciousness are generated via the mutual interactions of the
Attenuator,DRP and S.B.E.M.

The way the DRP,the Attenuator and the S.B.E.M work together determines differents
states of consciousness,depending upon the states of activity or inactivity of these
integrated structures.
For instance, the normal waking state of consciousness will be defined likewise:
Attenuator:Active
DRP:Active
S.B.E.M:Inactive
The normal dreaming state will,thus,be:
Attenuator:Inactive
DRP:Inactive
S.B.E.M:Active
The conscious dream state will be:
Attenuator:Inactive
DRP:Active
S.B.E.M:Active
The hallucinatory schizophrenic state will be:
Attenuator:Inactive
DRP:Inactive
S.B.E.M:Inactive
The non-hallucinatory schizophrenic state will be:
Attenuator:Active
DRP:Inactive
S.B.E.M:Inactive
Hallucinatory states, drug induced, will be:
Attenuator:More or less inactive
DRP:Active
S.B.E.M:Inactive
 Make yourself proficient in conscious dreams as this will be the next human
revolution to come,a revolution as important as the discovery of fire or of writing.

Continuity and Discontinuity of Consciousness
The main characteristic of the dream and schizophrenic state of consciousness is
discontuinity.When we are awake our consciousness is continuous and this is the reason
why we can express ourselves in a verbally "logical" way.On the contrary the
consciousness of the schizophrenic or the dreamer is made of continuous and
discontinuous parts,alternatively.The nature of these discontinuities come from the
way our memory is organised and structured.Biological memories are not sequential
memories:they store in
formation both in a continuous and discontinuous way.Discontuinity comes from the fact
that our memory classifies information through motifs,patterns.In fact,the brain has
nothing to do with the computer analogy as a brain is,actually,a PATTERN ANALYSER not
a sequential analyser like computers.Computers will become intelligent only when they
will work as artificial pattern analysers.As long as they will work sequentially they
will continue to be complete imbeciles! In fact,as a neuroscientist,I am amazed
 about how computers can be stupid.One other reason for their lack of any intelligence
is that they cannot make mistakes and mistakes are the basis of emerging intelligence.
Our memory so stores information according to patterns.For instance spherical objects
will be stored in the same memory area,triangular objects will be stored in their own
memory area,etc.
An area which stores homologous pattern is called,in French,a "Domaine d'homologie
motifielle" which may be translated as  "homologous pattern domain".For instance all
the heads off people we have seen in our life are stored in a common homologous
pattern domain which can be called,for convenience,a "pattern domain of heads"!
In the consciousness of normal people,those domains are,always,in a very low metabolic
state.Thus,the patterns stored in these domains do not RADIATE outside.Metabolically
inactive patterns,then,do not enter into consciousness making our consciousness rather
continuous.If the metabolic status of these domains is increased,then these domains
start to radiate in all directions of our memory,introducing discontinuity,as our
consciousness will start to flow according to pattern homologies.This can be very we
ll observed with the psychotropic cannabinoids as cannabinoids,specifically,enhance
the metabolism of homologous pattern domains thus giving rise to the typical
discontinuous thoughts of a person intoxicated with cannabinoids.This,in fact,is the
beginning of madness as pure madness will be characterised by a still higher metabolic
activity in these domains.The thoughts of  schizophrenics will so
be,essentially,discontinuous and this discontinuity will ,naturally,put them  in a
state of total confusion as
 their consciousness will,then,become ILLUSIONISED.The French psychiatrist,Dr.Joseph
Moreau de Tours seems to have understood this phenomenon in his book "Du Haschich et
de l'Aliénation Mentale",published in 1845 already...,one of the greatest ever book
written on the mind.

The Illusionised Consciousness:Towards an understanding of Consciousness
-------------------------
When your consciousness is illusionised you can no longer recognise what you perceive
from exoreality. To be properly conscious of an exogenous pattern this specific
pattern should be compared to its endogenous counterpart stored in our memory.If is
is,erroneously,compared to a different pattern then our consciousness is
illusionised:we are no more in adequation with the external(exogenous)reality.This is
the essence of madness and of dreams where we are "conscious"(aware)of things which
never existed in
 exoreality like false memories,etc.False memories generated in dreams
are,wrongly,interpreted by non-scientists as "recollection" of "past lives"! When you
can experience the illusionised state by yourself,first hand,then you can understand
how people can be convinced of the real "existence" of non-real events.
When homologous pattern domains are very active metabolically then proper recognition
of exogenous patterns is disturbed and consciousness becomes "fragmented" because
it,in fact,radiates in different stored homologous patterns.So,schizophrenia is a
state of hypermnesia.There is a limit to the quantity of homologous patterns which can
be recalled per unit of time.When this limit is crossed,then we become crazy or we
start,also,to dream!(This limit is called,in French,the SEUIL D'ILLUSION").This means
tha
t no drug will ever be invented which could intensify our recalls indefinitely as
indefinite recall just generates consciousness radiation,that is confusion!
Cannabinoids are memory enhacers but,under their influence,we remember so many things
that we just forget them nearly as soon as we have remembered them!!! To the outside
observer,this looks like amnesia but this is,actually,hypermnesia.This physiological
limit to proper conscious recall reminds,a bit,the problem of uncertainty discovered
by Heisenb
erg.However,creative individuals by continuously and nearly obsessively think to some
ideas enhance the metabolic status of the areas where their ideas are stored giving
rise to a phenomenon of interaction/synthesis in homologuous pattern domains.This
interaction/synthesis is the BASIS of Creativity.

Creativity is a Process of Spontaneous Informational Self-Organisation
---------------
Memory is a "Structure Informationnelle Auto-Organisatrice",that is a self-organising
structure.This means that the content of memory spontaneously reorders itself to make
more complex informational structures.
This is done through continuous interaction/synthesis phenomena, going on in the
homologuous pattern domains which,progressively,complexify the informations stored in
biological memories.This is the very essence of creativity where new ideas suddenly
appear when they are sufficiently self-organised.Biological memories,constantly,create
ORDER,through interaction/synthesis in homologous pattern domains.Then one level or
order proceeds to a higher level,and so on.Cannabinoids can stimulate this natural
phen
omenon by enhancing the metabolism of memory zones.This does not mean that everyone
can become creative with cannabinoids because,in order to be creative,you need to
study and accumulate a lot of conflicting data in your memory! Moreover,as we have
seen,the hypermnesia induced by cannabinoids leads to spontaneous amnesia:ideas are
forgotten nearly as soon as they are discovered because consciousness,under
cannabinoids,radiates in a multitude of homologuous pattern domains(these new ideas
are visual in na
ture and one can learn to see his or her thoughts self-organising)!

When two forms of drug-induced amnesia mutually cancel...
This explains why the combination of benzodiazepines and cannabinoids(two molecules
inducing "amnesia")can lead to mutual suppression of their side-effects on memory as
benzodiazepines lower metabolism,meaning that they also diminish consciousness
radiation.By adjusting the doses of a benzodiazepine(like clonazepam,for instance)and
of a cannabinoid you can enhance your recall abilities without falling into
pseudo-amnesia,and get interesting scientific or philosophical insights.
Introspective observation with cannabinoids gives you a good understanding of the
dreaming,or schizophrenic,mind  as cannabinoids are,primarily,illusiogenic
molecules.You do not get the same insight with hallucinogens as hallucinations and
illusions are completely different phenomena.An illusion is a state in which an
exogenous pattern is not correctly identified while a hallucination is a state in
which you perceive something which just exists in your memory.In an hallucination you
memory adds something
 to the exogenous perceived reality while in an illusion your memory wrongly
identifies an exogenous pattern.
Illusions are fundamental in order to understand the oneiric and schizophrenic states
of consciousness.
The only known illusiogens are,till now,the psychotropic cannabinoids.
Cannabinoids have a lot of properties different from the hallucinogens.For
instance,they disrupt the speed of attenuation.
This speed is decreased under cannabinoids and this phenomenon gives rise to "time
dilatation" observed under these drugs.
Time perception is strongly modulated by serotonin.For instance,the specific serotonin
re-uptake blockers,such as fluvoxamine or zimelidine,suppress the perception of time
as thoughts are decreased in consciousness.The number of spontaneous thoughts per unit
of time is essential in our subjective perception of time flow.When we have few
thoughts per unit of time,then time flow seems slowed.On the contrary,when we have a
lot of thoughts per
unit of time,then time flow seems augmented.
So cannabinoids and serotonin reuptake blockers act on opposite direction as far as
time perception is concerned.
On the other hand,psilocin has an usual effect on time perception as the movements of
people under psilocin seem to be decreased! People seem to move more slowly than
usual.
This may mean that the speed of attenuation is increased,contrary to
haschich.However,subjective time perception is not modiffied.

Endoreality is like a coral!
------------------------------------
In exoreality we all express only one person:ourself.In endoreality,on the contrary,we
share a common imaginary space-time with other people who are stored representations
of what we know about them.Our memory is so quite similar to a coral where myriads of
polyps inhabit the same domain.Each endoreal person,including yourself,can be compared
to a polyp inhabiting this space:memory.
So in our endoreality many people live together in a same
imaginary(virtual)space-time.But to appear in this space-time the memory zones
containing those people have,of course,to become metabolically active.When we dream a
very small percentage of our memory is highly metabolically active.If everything was
active,then dream would not mirror exoreality but be a space of total confusion!This
is what seems to happen in the mind of those people who have experienced an inefable
mystic experience where their c
onsciousness,apparently,radiates in many homologuous patterns,simultaneously,giving to
the mystic this feeling that he can comprehend "everything" at the same time.

We have no "free will":Everything we think reflects the Biochemistry of our Nervous
System
------------------------------------------Introspective psychopharmacology and the
study of different states of consciousness clearly demonstrate that what we think,we
do,or we say is merely a reflection of the particular biochemistry going on,at a
certain time,in our central nervous system(CNS).This is why,for instance,mankind is so
irrational.
Experiments of mine have shown that by slightly modifying brain neurochemistry we can
think in completely opposing ways and argue,for instance,with  pseudo-logical
arguments to justify unconsciously this brain neurochemistry.
For instance if I modify my brain biochemistry in a more dopaminergic way,or more
serotoninergic way or if I experiment such a sociabilising molecule as
gamma-hydroxybutyrate or still ingest female hormones,then I will see very clearly on
myself how my thoughts only reflect my CNS biochemistry.
This can be quite spectacular,sometimes,as you may find yourself arguing "logically"
in opposing ways,depending on the induced biochemical modifications!
For a psychopharmacologist there is no such thing as "free will",etc.This belief is
only a prejudiced judeochristian cultural belief and a delusion.There are only states
of consciousness expressing a particular CNS biochemistry.This is an extremely
important scientific and philosophical observation as it teaches us that any human
discourse is always SUSPECT as someone will always just express ,VERBALLY, HIS
PARTICULAR CNS BIOCHEMISTRY.
When you become aware of this crucial fact you do not feel,anymore,an urgency to
communicate with others,in a pseudo "communication", as words are merely a way to
alter the brain neurochemistry of someone else so he may share the same delusions as
yours!Words are thus similar to psychotropic drugs and such words as "love" or
"hate","freedom",etc,are particularly hallucinogenic.Politicians are experts in using
hallucinogenic words in order to manipulate the mental states of others.So are
playboys with the
ir victims!
All great dictators,such as Hitler,etc,have always been very keen at manipulating the
biochemistry of others through words-induced emotional hallucinations,which are called
cortico-limbic hallucinations.These hallucinations are far worse than cortical
hallucinations induced by molecules like psilocin or other
"hallucinogens".Cortico-limbic hallucinations mostly go unrecognised in nature as
people are not aware that they are,very often,hallucinating cortico-limbically.This is
why I also call these everyda
y hallucinations "unidentified hallucinations".These hallucinations are the most
dangerous forms of hallucination for the human species and have been and are at the
root of man aggressive and violent behaviour intra-specifically.All wars,all conflicts
start with cortico-limbic hallucinations...
A human being CAN NEVER have perfect objectivity and the examples are so numerous in
Science itself to discourage us from trying to attain an authentic objectivity as
scientists,like everybody,mostly express,in their discourses,their own frustrations or
delusions.Science IS NOT objective even though it tries to reach objectivity.Science
is the expression of the human mind and we can conceive that very advanced
intelligences could be completely at odds with what we believe they should do as their
"science
" will also reflect the organisation of their "central nervous system" or equivalent.

Human communication is highly primitive